The pesky acne is not found only on our faces, they do make an appearance at other parts of the body sometimes as weird as the scalp leaving us feeling disgusted and frustrated. But you are not alone in this distress. There are other people suffering from body acne and at more embarrassing places than this. Learn below how to get rid of body acne at weird places:
You think it is impossible. You are wrong. You can have acne on butts if you live in poor hygienic conditions or remain seated at one place for long hours. As a matter of fact, skin on this part is thick and the pores are bigger than the face. Hence breakouts are possible.
How to get rid of Butt Acne?
- Don’t sit at one place for long hours. Walk around for at least 10 minutes every hour. This increases blood circulation and air circulation too. Your skin gets a chance to breathe and the sweat, if accumulated too dries up.
- Exfoliate: remove the dead, dry skin and make the pores free of the unwanted skin. Always use a granular exfoliator. It averts future breakouts and makes skin smooth and soft.
- Wear underwear made up of natural fabric, like cotton.
Though uncommon but a probable place. Most of us do not realize their presence until a comb or hairbrush irritates it sending waves of pain. This happens due to overactive sebaceous glands. Regular shampooing and dryer usage can irritate them turning the situation more painful.
How to get rid of Scalp Acne?
- Wash hair regularly with the right shampoo and conditioner.
- Consult a doctor before using any topical solution. Only if he approves of it, then use it. He may also suggest you the right skincare products for you – soap, cream, lotion, gel.
- A home remedy like vinegar is good. Make a solution using vinegar and water. It will improve pH balance of the scalp skin and kill the bacteria that causes acne on the scalp.
You may or may not have had them, but note the reasons that may cause them so that you stay safe. These include poor hygiene, razor and some harsh products.
How to get rid of Underarm Acne?
- Clean the underarm area properly while bathing. Exfoliate this area as often as the body. This will discourage bacterial growth
- Apply ice pack on this area, if you have acne to soothe inflammation.
- Banish regular shaving. Some bumps can develop when a hair gets entangled in the follicles. Allow it to grow naturally.
- As a rule, you must remove hair only when they are at least ¼ inches in length.
PUBIC AREA ACNE
Chances are that you may have heard of them, if not had them yet. You get them when sweat glands get blocked. Now this is a place that is susceptible to heat and sweat due to being covered all day long. Due to the hot and humid conditions developed, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and hence breakouts.
How to get rid of acne in pubic area?
- Don’t use soaps and shower gels. Chemicals present in them can irritate the delicate genital skin. Use plain water to clean the area.
- Wear loose panties, prefer cotton over other fabrics. This allows your skin to breathe.
- Stay away from fried food. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies with antioxidants in them.
These are the most weird places where one can get body acne. Treat them the way mentioned above and have a clear acne-free body.
Latest posts by Henry (see all)
- How To Determine Your Face Shape And Get A Perfect Makeup To Match - February 21, 2019
- Definitive Guide To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast- An Infographic - January 18, 2019
- Get Rid Of Skin Tags Using Apple Cider Vinegar – [An Infographic] - January 15, 2019