Acne is a chronic and inflammatory skin condition. It causes spots especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms. Acne occurs when the small pores on the surface of the skin become blocked with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. A good acne skincare routine is so important when you are prone to breakouts. It helps remove excess oil, keeps pores clear and blemishes free skin. Skincare routine will help you get and keep clear skin.
Check out the infographic by “Purefiji” below to know more about the good skin care routine.
Below are a few tips to get rid of acne from the skin:
- Keep your face clean. it removes impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin’s surface.
- Don’t pop your pimples because it contains nasty bacteria. If you pop your pimples, that bacteria has a chance of getting inside other pores and giving them a place to stay.
- Moisture from your skin as it fights the acne-producing bacteria. Moisturize after each time you wash your face.
- Don’t touch your face And each time you touch your face some of those pore-clogging impurities may get transferred to your skin.
- Vitamins will help your body create vibrant, wonderful skin and fight acne to boot. Drink less milk when you get pimples on the skin. Milk has been implicated as an acne-producing agent.
Acne is annoying and they may cause permanent scarring on the skin. To reduce acne and its damage to your skin eating right, reducing stress, and not popping pimples.