Stretch marks are common among pregnant ladies. In certain cases, stretch marks may cover the large part the body. You might have fine lines mostly in the areas prone to fat accumulation like breast, hips, arms, abdomen, tummy, and thighs. Stretch Marks may become visible because of hormonal changes or sudden fat loss in these locales.
So what are the top 6 things you can do to prevent stretch marks by– cordlifeindia
- Hydration – Keep your body well hydrated. At the time of pregnancy, your blood volume is increasing and you are producing a huge water discharge for your baby to stay in. It is suggested that you get 8-12 glasses of water every day.
- Vitamin C – is most essential for diminishing free radical damage. It is best to get Vitamin C from a natural food source instead of a supplement.
- Oil Treatments – Favourable oils include: Olive oil, Vitamin E oil, Essential oils, and castor oil. Vitamin E oil can help to anticipate stretch marks.
- Zinc – Zinc shortage is one reason people will probably get stretch marks. Zinc is a natural trace mineral and a standout amongst the most copious in the body.
- Stretch Mark Serum – Here is a DIY Stretch mark cream from Dermology. You can use it anytime on the areas where you see the stretch marks. This cream is completely organic with a pleasant fragrance.
What do you think? Share your experiences and ideas, if any, in the comment section below.