Stretch marks during pregnancy are very common . Stretch marks look like marked line in skin. They may be red, purple, or silver in appearance. Stretch marks happen due to rapid weight gain and lack of nutrition in certain areas. Stretch marks are common on stomach, chest, hips and thighs.
Check out the infographic below by “Consumer Health Digest” to know more about the way to reduce stretch marks.
Below are the a few points that help to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy:
– Exercise can help prevent stretch marks. Exercise increases circulation in the body and helps increase oxygen inhalation, which keeps the skin elastic and increases its capacity to stretch as it grows.
– Oils such as castor oil, vitamin E oil and other essential oils to improve the elasticity of your skin. These oils have antioxidant properties which are helpful in free radical damage and in preventing stretch marks.
– Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and also important for preventing stretch marks.
– Drinking plenty of water keeps your skin healthy and reduces chances of developing stretch marks.
Sudden weight gain in pregnancy leads to stretch marks, keep your weight in check and gain in a healthy manner to get rid stretch marks.
Latest posts by Henry (see all)
- How To Determine Your Face Shape And Get A Perfect Makeup To Match - February 21, 2019
- Definitive Guide To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast- An Infographic - January 18, 2019
- Get Rid Of Skin Tags Using Apple Cider Vinegar – [An Infographic] - January 15, 2019