It is not always possible to have a perfect skin. Sometimes your face looks like you’re blushing and you get bumps that are a bit like acne, which is rosacea flare up. It has symptoms like stinging, burning in the skin, patches of dry skin, swollen nose, larger pores, broken blood vessels on your eyelids and bumps on your eyelids etc.
Rosacea makes your skin very sensitive. This skin condition in adults is very common because of their hectic work schedules but it can be avoided by controlling the your daily habits. Like by avoiding spicy foods, hot drinks, extreme weather, smoking, stress, and anxiety.
Check out the infographic below by “mamiskincare.com” and know about the Rosacea Flare-ups Triggers:
Below are the steps which are very essential for rosacea skin types to keep in mind:
1. Apply a gentle, broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day. Sunscreen that contains zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, or both are least likely to irritate your sensitive skin.
2. Wear a wide-brimmed hat when outdoors during the day.
3. Stay out of the midday sun.
4. Seek shade.
So, it’s very important to take proper care of the skin and follow the steps properly. This skin condition is very common in adults and it’s important that we take a proper care of it. If you don’t take care of your rosacea, redness and swelling can get worse and might become permanent.
Latest posts by Henry (see all)
- How To Determine Your Face Shape And Get A Perfect Makeup To Match - February 21, 2019
- Definitive Guide To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast- An Infographic - January 18, 2019
- Get Rid Of Skin Tags Using Apple Cider Vinegar – [An Infographic] - January 15, 2019