Cellulite is a painfully embarrassing problem that appears as an unsightly dimpling with an orange peel texture. It often appears on the hips, thighs and buttocks of most people. The appearance of the dimpling skin on these parts of your body makes most women cringe. The appearance of cellulite forces you to cover up and feel self-conscious about your own body. It hampers your confidence and makes you feel embarrassed of your own body. Cellulite is often quoted as a major reason for midlife depression.
Cellulite – The Inevitable Villain
Cellulite, the inevitable foe of beauty, shall always find its way into your life, no matter how much you despise it. It is a feminine problem that wreaks havoc in the lives of women above the age of 35 years. It is believed to affect women more than men because of different anatomy and hormones. In order to deal with this villainous condition, it is essential to understand what causes it to intrude your perfect life. It is always the evil accomplice of the inevitable old age and the avoidable obesity that makes you more susceptible to cellulite.
What Causes Cellulite?
Cellulite, the lumpy dimpled skin that looks like cottage cheese, is basically made up of fat cells present in your body. Dermatologists believe that contrary to popular beliefs, cellulite has nothing to do with your body weight. It is the lack of right alignment of fat cells with the connective tissue that cause cellulite. Your genetic makeup hugely influences the occurrence of cellulite in your lives. If other women in your family had cellulite, you are more likely to have it too. Some other causes that are believed to cause cellulite are:
- Inappropriate diet – This includes lack of a proper balanced cellulite diet. Certain researchers also believe that intake of too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt and deficiency of fibers aggravates the problem of cellulite.
- Hormonal factors – Studies have shown that estrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones and prolactin heavily impact the cellulite production processes.
- Clothing – Wearing underwears with tight elastic across the buttocks can limit blood flow and also contribute to the formation of cellulite.
- Lifestyle – Cellulite is known to be more prevalent in smokers and people who do not exercise. Those who stand or sit in one position for a very long time report greater incidence of cellulite. Though cellulite is not always caused by obesity, it can be one of the reasons. You can reduce the appearance of cellulite, if you lose weight and exercise.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is quite stubborn and it is not always possible to prevent it completely. You can, however, reduce cellulite with some effective treatments and practices. Certain options that can prove beneficial in eliminating and reducing cellulite are:
Cellulite Diet: There are certain nutrients that can be useful in preventing cellulite. Foods rich in lecithin, essential fatty acids, amino acids and antioxidants can help reduce cellular inflammation and fluids. These foods can also help you increase circulation deep in skin cells and strengthen cell membranes; thereby keeping cellulite from migrating to the surface. Your ideal cellulite diet should comprise of eggs, soy, cauliflower, lecithin-rich peanut butter, olive and canola oils, flax seeds, citrus fruits and raw nuts for essential fatty acids. These foods will instigate collagen production and build the middle layer of connective tissue to improve circulation and prevent cellulite.
Cellulite Treatments: The market is flooded with so many products and treatments for getting rid of cellulite. Most people however, want an instant fix to get rid of cellulite. Some of these instant fixes are:
- Mesotherapy– This treatment involves injecting certain vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes into the tissue just beneath the skin. Mesotherapy hence, helps breaking down the fats and bring a slight improvement in cellulite appearance. Risks of swelling, infection and irregular contours also accompany this procedure.
- Massage and spa treatments– These treatments have a temporary effect on cellulite. This short-lived effect, however, does not completely remove the cellulite.
- Laser treatments– Laser devices can help in melting fat under the skin, break up your fibrous bands and even stimulate collagen production. This later helps in disrupting fat tissues and reduces appearance of cellulite.
Instead of opting for expensive cellulite removal treatments, simply smear some Dermology Cellulite Solution to get rid of cellulite. This cream is a natural product containing clinically proven ingredients to help liquefy fat pockets. The different ingredients present in Dermology Cellulite cream help improve blood flow to common areas and break up the fat and allow your body to re-absorb it back into the blood stream. You can save yourself from the adverse effects of other chemical formulas and eliminate cellulite easily. It is easy to apply and works quite fast. You need not shell out large amounts of money on expensive procedures any more. You can simply eliminate the villainous cellulite from your life with this wonder cream.