Butt acne can be really bothersome and embarrassing. Don’t think you are alone in this. There are a lot of women who face a similar problem but face it with their best foot forward. You too can with the following suggestions:
Don’t Let Sweat Build Up
Immediately after exercising, take a shower. Do not let the sweat your body may have released clog the pores and make way for acne formation. The build up of oil combined with debris is bad for the skin.
Apply Topical Cure
An ointment that contains salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or alpha hydroxy acid is good for treating butt acne. Apply it after bathing. Let it dry before you put on your clothes. If that is not available, try using tretinoin on your skin.
If you can try some kitchen ingredients to get rid of butt acne. Some of them include:
- Aspirin mask – Crush a few tablets, add water and apply
- Lemon – Squeeze a little juice and apply. Leave it and rinse after 30 minutes
- Ice Cube – Rubbing it can help curb inflammation
There are more that you can try.
How to get rid of body acne at weird places including butt worries us all once in a while. But now you know how to, so go ahead and get rid of it.
Latest posts by olivia (see all)
- Here We Have Everything To Know About Aroma Therapy – [An Infographic] - January 11, 2018
- 10 Powerful Vitamins For Younger Looking Skin- [An Infographic] - January 5, 2018
- 6 Ways To Improve Your Health – [An Infographic] - December 28, 2017