Acne, the stubborn enemy of clear, flawless skin shows up on your face in the form of red patches, whiteheads and blackheads. It can sabotage your desire to sport clear, flawless skin that glows from within. It is like a dreaded illness that takes residency on your skin and wreaks havoc in your life. Acne can completely dent your self-esteem and negatively impact your social interactions. In this largely beauty-conscious world, there are a number of anti-acne treatments available. These treatments however, do not have the same miraculous effects on everyone. In order to completely eliminate the problem of acne from your life, it is important to understand what triggers acne formation.
What Causes Acne?
Sebaceous glands, known for production of sebum (skin oil) sometimes produce excess sebum. This production of excess sebum causes blockage of skin pores and formation of acne. It can be caused by hormonal changes which cause inflammation of sebaceous glands, or by lack of proper hygiene. Acne can also be caused by stress, exposure to extreme weather, oily skin, tumors and other health disorders. Sometimes, acne causes cysts which later lead to long-term scarring. This is the worst type of acne and can have some of the most undesirable effects on your skin. You can follow the following ideas to grapple the problem of acne and sport the clear, flawless skin you always wanted to:
Acne Skincare Essentials – How To Treat Acne?
Most skin disorders can be easily prevented by following a proper skin care regime. You need to understand your skin and the products best suited for it. It is best to refrain from application of makeup and it is vital to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin regularly. You may also consider using a proper effective acne cream such as Dermology acne cream for best results. Dermology acne cream is a perfect combination of all natural ingredients in one extremely powerful formula. Skin experts recommend this cream, as it assaults all acne causing toxins in your skin and averts those toxins from coming back. Dermology acne cream is the right choice for all types of acne, and it has no detrimental side effects. You can observe a notable difference, right from the very first application. There can be no other effective and reasonable remedy for acne prevention. It is advisable to avoid over-scrubbing your skin and popping acne, lest you aggravate this problem further. Proper hygiene can go a long way in reducing acne, though it cannot completely prevent it.
The Importance Of Right Diet
The kind of diet you take greatly impacts the way your skin appears. There are certain foods which can aggravate acne formation, while some of them can even prevent their formation.
1. Foods To Avoid – The common food items that must be avoided if you have acne are: Processed Foods- These foods are a euphemism for poison. Processed foods usually contain synthetic products that get rejected by the body. These foods are hence, accompanied by allergic reactions that result in acne. It is also recommended to steer clear of refined carbohydrates and sugars. The body is often incapable of digesting them, leading to acne formation. It is best to stop fooling your taste buds with unnatural flavorings and start consuming more natural products.
- Caffeine– Caffeine triggers some of the most detrimental reactions in your body. It leads to higher stress levels, and causes acne breakouts. Caffeine can also affect your sleep negatively, and aggravate the problem of acne.
- Dairy Products– Dairy products are known for some of the best benefits. It is however, important to completely avoid them when you have acne. These products are loaded with fat and too much of it can lead to acne. Milk mostly comes from pregnant cows and contains a hormone called DHT, which accelerates production of sebum. This later causes pores to clog and results in formation of acne.
2. Foods That Prevent Acne – Some essential nutrients and foods to completely evade the problem of acne are:
- Vitamin A– You can not only get great eyesight, but also achieve flawless skin by regular consumption of Vitamin A. Make sure you get lots of vitamin A in your diet in the form of sweet potato, carrots, spinach, kale, turnips and collard greens.
- Zinc– Make sure you zinc up your food with pumpkin seeds, scallops, lamb, beef, sesame seeds, oats and venison. Zinc checks the production of sebum and helps control acne.
Both zinc and vitamin A work alongside each other to give you the flawless, clear skin you always wanted to have. You can easily achieve clear skin by increasing intake of water in your diet and keeping dietary considerations in mind. You must also make sure you exercise regularly, sleep well and stay happy. All that you do reflects on your skin, so make sure you have a healthy lifestyle. It is recommended to use Dermology Acne Cream for keeping acne under control, along with all other acne prevention measures.